PERFORM WITHOUT BURNING OUT
The sick-call rates due to chronic fatigue, listlessness and depression have increased dramatically in the last five years in business and cause high costs that are not budgeted. The early signs of impending burnout are often overlooked, ignored or not recognized.
Resilience coaching reverses the signs of typical crisis viewing. In Europe, resilience is already established in large groups in the organization. Resilient employees and executives relax faster in times of particular stress despite adverse conditions they concentrate on looking forward to change. Psychologists know that this skill can be learned.
- Your employees will develop a new form of resistance, gain more flexibility in turbulent times
- Resilience takes distance from the situation perceived as stressful and creates a new, realistic balance
- We will release the personal resources that have been lost in stress, creating confidence and willingness to change
- Our resilience coaching opens up new perspectives and makes stronger for future challenges We give support for more stability, clarity and certainty in times of personal uncertainty Resilience gives composure in dealing with stress, taps alternative courses of action, provides confident handling of disturbances
- We also offer our support after prolonged downtime due to a hospital stay for appropriate integration after a long absence and thus offer protection against the next burnout